You are the key to early detection of new invasions. Alert
us if you find a suspicious plant or animal. Here’s what to do:
1. Note the exact location you found it
2. Take up-close, detailed photos if possible
3. Identify basic characteristics (do you know what it is?)
4. If within Minnehaha Creek Watershed District, notify an MCWD AIS Specialist: 952-471-7873
5. If outside Minnehaha Creek Watershed District, notify a local MN DNR AIS Specialist
See our MCWD's Least Wanted page for more information on AIS threats to the District.