- Assists the Education Program Manager and coordinates with District program staff in the development and implementation of public education and community engagement programs.
- Assists the Education Program Manager with the management of the Cynthia Krieg Watershed Stewardship Grant Program.
- Helps organize and facilitate District-sponsored events.
- Creates and designs educational materials using relevant data and information.
- Prepares and presents information on water resource protection to various audiences.
- Assists in developing and maintaining positive relationships with associated entities and institutions to promote and coordinate District education efforts.
- Prepares reports on program activities for the Board of Managers and Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) as needed.
- Assists in using District technology including the website, social media, and audio-visual equipment throughout the MCWD office to communicate with target audiences.
- Represents the District at community events