Annual Clean Water Summit
The annual Clean Water Summit focuses on green infrastructure and the various ways to protect clean water. It is held each year at the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum, and is an inexpensive daylong training made possible by a variety of sponsors.
It bring together a wide array of individuals who want to engage people to take action and make clean water happen, including those involved in water resource management, community development and redevelopment, landscape and stormwater design, municipal operations, community organizing, and local decision-making.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Participants will include:
- stormwater managers
- city planners
- landscape architects, engineers, and designers
- municipal staff
- environmental and natural resource educators
- community development coordinators
- non-profit staff
- elected and appointed officials
- any concerned individual or group wanting to effect change.
Click the related events below for a recap of each year.