Note: The City of Wayzata handles permits for Erosion Control, Wetlands, and Stormwater Management. View their Regulatory web page here.

Floodplain Alteration:


  • Dredging in the beds, banks, or shores of any public water, basin, or watercourse

Shoreline and Streambank Stabilization:

Waterbody Crossings & Structures:

  • Placing or replacing roads, highways, utilities or other structures in contact with the bed or bank of any water body
  • Building a bridge or related crossing of any water body
  • Enclosing a water body within a pipe
  • Directional boring underneath a waterbody