Note: No official action will be taken during committee meetings. Items discussed in committee may be continued, forwarded to another committee, or advanced to a Board workshop or meeting. Individuals who wish to speak to the committee members are encouraged to be in attendance when the meeting is called to order.
The Policy and Planning Committee will not meet in June. Rather, Committee members are encouraged to attend the Freshwater Societies presentation, ?Not Just for Scientists Anymore: Why the Public Should Care About the Connection Between Groundwater and Lake, Streams and Wetlands.? The lecture will be at 7 p.m. in the theater of the Student Center on the University’s St. Paul campus. A reception will be held at 5:30 pm, prior to the lecture.
6:45-9:00 pm Operations and Programs Committee – Lower Level Board Room
- Approval of Agenda (Additions/Corrections/Deletions)
- 2014 Regulatory Department Workplans and Proposed Budget – Christopher
- 2014 Operations & Maintenance Workplan and Proposed Budget ? Forner
- 2014 Land Conservation Workplans and Proposed Budget ? Cedarleaf-Dahl/Forner
- 2014 CIP* Workplans and Proposed Budget – Clark
- 2014 Education Department Workplans and Proposed Budget – Yetka
- 2014 Communication Workplan and Proposed Budget – Mamayek
- 2014 Monitoring & Research Department Workplans and Proposed Budget – Dooley
- Government Relations Workplan and Proposed Budget – Evenson
* Workplans and Budgets presented at this meeting will be for projects that are existing or which have been ordered. Workplans for projects that are not yet ordered will be presented at an upcoming committee meeting.