Wednesday, April 30, 2014
POLICY AND PLANNING COMMITTEE
Big Island Room
Minnehaha Creek Watershed District Office
15320 Minnetonka Boulevard
Minnetonka, MN 55391
Policy and Planning Committee Members: Jim Calkins, Chair; Dick Miller; Brian Shekleton
Note: No official action will be taken during committee meetings. Items discussed in committee may be continued, forwarded to another committee, or advanced to a Board workshop or meeting. Individuals who wish to speak to the committee members are encouraged to be in attendance when the meeting is called to order.
1. Committee Meeting Call to Order and Roll Call
2. Matters from the Floor
Anyone wishing to address the Board of Managers on an item not on the agenda or on the consent agenda may come forward at this time. Comments are limited to two minutes.
3. Approval of Agenda (Additions/Corrections/Deletions)
4. Information Items/Correspondence (Items listed under the Information/Correspondence section of the agenda will be considered as one item of business. It consists of routine administrative items or items not requiring discussion. Items can be removed and discussed at the request of a Board member, staff member, or a member of the audience.)
5. Discussion Items
5.1 Six Mile Creek Subwatershed Planning? Houdek/Wisker
– Threats, assets, and opportunities in the 6-Mile Creek subwatershed;
– Recommended policy statement regarding prioritization of the 6-Mile Creek subwatershed;
– Discussion of possible implementation priorities.
6. Staff Updates
Upcoming agenda items:
– Continued Discussion – Six Mile Creek Subwatershed
– Collaborative Land Use Planning with Local Land Use Authorities, Developers, etc.
*No materials are provided.